DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENT
Beautiful terrace on the first floor south side: its plus is the large and comfortable terrace and its balcony from which you can admire the sea. The apartment consists of two bedrooms (sleeps 5: one double bed and 3 single beds), a kitchen, a bathroom, and the outside areas are furnished with chairs, tables, sun umbrellas and parasols.
Ask for information
General information on apartments
Each apartment has a fully equipped and complete kitchen, iron and ironing board, TV, bedspread, mattress cover and pillowcases, blankets and duvets (in winter). On request we provide fold-up beds for children and highchairs at no extra charge.
Bed linen and towels are provided on request and costs are as follows: € 20,00 per week (up to 4 persons) and 30,00 per week (from 5 persons up). Utilities are all included in the prices, the extra costs for final cleaning amounting to 60 euros for small and medium-sized apartments and 70.00 euros for large apartments. Pets are accepted, the final cleaning in this case amounts to 80.00 euros. A reservation deposit of 30% of the price of the stay is required for booking, while the remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival. A security deposit of € 50.00 is required for any damages incurred at the apartment, which will be returned upon departure. Three of the five apartments are equipped with heating (each on a separate meter) There is a laundry area with a common washing machine, the use of which, one wash per waek, is included in the price.
Our apartments are located in the north area, in the Villa Ardente district, about 1 minute walk from the sea, 10 minutes walk from the central square and the station, 3 minutes walk from the Catucci pine forest and about 5 minutes walk from the The beginning of the Filiani pine forest. All commercial services are within walking distance. Every day, on the beach in front of the house, fishermen sell their daily catch.
The kitchens of our apartments are perfectly equipped with everything you need to cook and with dishes suitable for children too.
The cost of your stay varies according to the type of apartment you choose, the period and the length. To get a tailor-made quote, contact us on the pre-set format and send us all the information. If our quote did not meet with your approval, please contact us directly