Pineto blu flag Summer 2024

the structure

5 Apartments of different size, well-kept and equipped and only 20 meters from the sea and pine forests.

Our 5 apartments are located about 1 minute walk from the sea, 10 minutes walk from the central square and the station, 3 minutes walk from the Catucci pine forest and about 5 minutes walk from the the beginning of the Filiani pine forest. All commercial services are within walking distance. Every day, on the beach in front of the house, fishermen sell their daily catch.

General information on apatments
Each apartment has a fully equipped and complete kitchen, iron and ironing board, TV, bedspread, mattress cover and pillowcases, blankets and duvets (in winter). On request we provide camping cots for children and highchair at no extra charge.
Utilities are all included in the prices, the extra costs for final cleaning amounting to, pets are accepted, the final cleaning in this case cleaning costs are increased.
A reservation deposit of 30% of the price of the stay is required for booking, while the remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival.
A security deposit of € 100.00 is required for any damages incurred at the apartment, they will be returned within 1 week of departure after verifying the actual damage caused and not declared upon departure. There is a laundry area with a common washing machine, the use of which, one week per wash, is included in the price.


Beautiful ground floor on the north side
CIR 067035CVP0038.

Lovely ground floor south side
CIR 067035CVP0039

Beautiful terrace on the first floor south side
CIR 067035CVP0138

Fresh sea view on the first floor north side
CIR 067035CVP0139

Breathtaking sea view on the second floor
CIR 067035CVP0140

× WhatsApp